Saturday, April 11, 2009

Store Your Information #2

In ECOM 270 we have a big project it is store you information #2 this is a group project, we divided our work between us and my part was about Relational databases and how to split the existing perfume database into two or more relational tables. Expertise with MySQL and also my entire member group will work on Functional specification of the application, designer of the administration modules, and tester of the completed application because we are 3 members in the group. Me part is so complicated. I was so confused about how I can work on my part. I was searching on the net but I didn’t found any simple website to help me, there are many websites but it’s very complicated I didn’t understand how to begin then I went to the college library to see a book to explain the XAMPP to me I got a book but it didn’t helped me a lot I feel that I’m lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment