Saturday, April 11, 2009

Perfume Project

Perfume project this project was in Microsoft Office Access it is an individual project due March . This project was complicated and first when I begin to do it I feel that I’m lost and I don’t know how to start, then I begin to do some research on the net and ask the girls just to give me a main idea about how I can use it . I were already have a course of how to use this program but I don’t like to use it because I feel that I don’t understand something while I’m working on it because of that I forget how to use it . After I research on the internet I found a useful websites that helped me to work on the Microsoft Office Access step by step when I found this website I feel that I can do this project . Although I face some difficulties after I saw the website but I solve it and I finish my work before the deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment